Quality and Environment Policy
The Directorate of INSTALACIONES Y RECURSOS FERROVIARIOS S.L. (hereinafter IRECFER), company
dedicated to the Design, Installation and Maintenance of electrification (Catenary) for the railway,
power lines, signaling, communications and traction substations, considers Quality and
the Environment as basic objectives of the company and, therefore, its System Policy of
Integrated Management is based on the following principles:
- Maintain the profitability of the company, based on the Integrated Quality and Medium System
Environment achieving continuous improvement and as main objective the satisfaction of
- The prevention and reduction of environmental pollution and possible environmental aspects of our activity.
- Control the activities that may generate the significant aspects, both of the
personnel of the company as of the subcontractors.
- Promote the use and rational use of energy resources.
- Segregate, reduce and manage the waste generated in our daily activities.
- Ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations applicable to the activity to be carried out, both Quality and Environment.
- Establish, assess, control and review the objectives and goals of both Quality and Quality
- Ensure the qualification, training and experience of the assigned personnel, as principal
tool of the executed works.
- Integrate our suppliers and subcontractors in the commitment to the protection of
- Ensure the quality of the works, through the necessary controls and inspections
(external and internal).
- Compliance with customer requirements, agreed deadlines and regulations
- The responsibility and complete execution of the works, vis-à-vis the clients.
The Integrated Quality and Environment System involves all staff, suppliers and
subcontractors of IRECFER in the commitment to continuous improvement and, from the Management of the
company, human, technical and economic resources will be provided to achieve the objectives